99-03 BMW E39 E38 540i 740i ABS ANTI-LOCK CONTROL MODULE 0 265 950 002 TESTED
0 265 950 002
- EBCM is free and clear of rust or corrosion.
You must match your part number exactly for proper fitment. If you do not match this you more than likely will get a no communication situation and may surge and kill the board. We will not be able to issue a refund if this is the case.
- EBCM may require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes.
- Module has been tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Module powered up as expected and has communication
- Wheel speed sensors circuits good
- Precharge Pump circuit tests good
- Brake Switch input good
- DSC and HBC Switch input good
- Fluid Pressure sensor circuit good
- Please follow below for proper installation of module. If you don't follow these steps you can surge the unit and kill the board. If this happens, we cannot take a return as we repair, power and communicate with all of these units.
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- EBCM may require intialization at this point.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 1 or 2 days. This will allow the vehicles monitoring system to reset.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
This EBCM carries a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.