TESTED 2012 FORD F-150 3.5L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE CONTROL COMPUTER CL3A-12A650-AUF
CL3A-12A650-AUF - You must match this part number!
This ecu will work in 2012 F-150 3.5L model trucks with the same part number: CL3A-12A650-AUF. May work with other part numbers, please verify fitment with your mechanic before purchasing.
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU has TCU communication!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See below for programming details.
You must do the following:
Step 1: Purchase the correct ecu for your application - see fitment above.
Step 2: Program ECU to your VIN. Your local certified mechanic can perform this task and in some cases even your local traveling locksmith can handle this task!
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Connectors are all good
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.