2009 FORD F-150 4.6L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER MODULE 9L3A-12A650-LH ⚡TESTED⚡
9L3A-12A650-LH & 9C2A-12B684-AB - You must have both of these numbers on your original ecu.
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers on 2009 4.6L F-Series truck models: (You must also have 9C2A-12B684-AB along with one of the below on your ecu part #.)
9L3A-12A650-KA AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-KB AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-KC AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-KD AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-KE AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-KF AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-KG AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-KH AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-LA AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-LB AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-LC AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-LD AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-LE AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-LF AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-LG AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-LH AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-MA AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-MB AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
9L3A-12A650-MC AND 9C2A-12B684-AB
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment guide
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. Please see your local mechanic, dealer or locksmith. In some cases your locksmith can not only program the VIN but also handle the PATS.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- Connector plastic may have minor chip but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.