11 FORD EDGE LINCOLN MKX ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER BT4A-12A650-ATB OEM ✅TESTED
ECU will arrive with updated part number sticker having been programmed with latest Ford Software Updates!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers for 2011 to 2012 Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX models:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU Transmission communication good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/mail relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- ****NOTE: If you do not replace your spark plugs and coils with motorcraft replacements prior to installing this ecu you will void your warranty. If these parts are not replaced you will pop the coil circuits on this ecu and we will not be able to take a return or issue or refund.****
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment guide
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. You will need your local mechanic, Ford dealer or properly equipped locksmith to program your VIN into the ecu. Without doing this you will get a "no start" condition.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- Connector plastic may have minor chip but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
****NOTE: If you do not replace your spark plugs and coils with motorcraft replacements prior to installing this ecu you will void your warranty. If these parts are not replaced you will pop the coil circuits on this ecu and we will not be able to take a return or issue or refund.****