TESTED 10-11 MERCEDES ML350 ECU DME ENGINE COMPUTER A 272 900 22 00 0261209455
Bosch 0 261 209 455 / Mercedes-Benz A 272 900 22 00
- Ecu will require programming or coding to your vehicle or vehicle's security system and is not plug and play. You will need to take this to your local BMW/Mercedes/VW "IMPORT SHOP" for programming. Your dealer will more than likely refuse to perform the programming or say it can't be done. There are also clone services available online or companies that can virginize the ecu for you but you'll need to do some research on those two options.
- You must match your part number exactly as seen above. If any numbers are off compared to your original it will not work properly. See below for install notes.
- Ecu will fit 2010 and 2011 ML350 models with an exact part number match. May fit other MB models with a part number match.
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- The problem areas on the PCB that cause a no crank with the cooling fan running have been tested good or repaired.
- ECU injectors/coils circuits test good
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Program the ECU to your vehicle - your local Import shop should be able to do this.
- There are some companies which can clone the replacement ECU to work with your vehicle. We believe your original ecu is necessary to clone to this ecu or you will need to swap your security chip into this unit. Make sure you are aware of how these replacements are installed/programmed/modified prior to purchase.
- Pins, connectors are in good shape.
- Mounting tips/pins may or may not be included. You can easily swap the mounting pins from yours onto this working unit prior to install.
Warranty / Optional Core Return
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
If you would like to send your ecu back for a $20 core refund please let us know during checkout and we will include a prepaid return label with your purchase. Once the core returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple. This is optional and you are not obligated to participate.