TESTED 09 MINI COOPER ECU ECM DME ENGINE COMPUTER 0 261 S04 564 7 590 859 OEM
Bosch: 0 261 S04 564 / BMW: 7 590 859
ECU will require programming to your vehicle. Please see notes about this below.
- You must match your part number exactly as seen above. If any numbers are off compared to your original it will not work properly.
- ECU will require programming or coding to your vehicle or vehicle's security system and is not plug and play.
- Ecu will fit 2009 Mini Cooper with an exact part number match.
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Ecu will now need programming or coding to your vehicle - your local import shop should be able to do this.
- Mounting points are all intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
Warranty / Optional Core Return
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
If you would like to send your core in for a $10 partial refund let us know during checkout and we will send you a prepaid return label. It's that simple. Once received your refund will be processed promptly. This is optional and you are not obligated to send your core back to us.