09-11 FORD E-150 E-250 4.6L ECU PCM ENGINE 9C2A-12A650-ARB 9C2A-12B684-AC TESTED
9C2A-12A650-ARB AND 9C2A-12B684-AC - You must have both of these numbers on your original ecu.
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers on 2009 to 2011 4.6L E-Series Van models:
9C2A-12A650-AFA & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-AFB & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-AFC & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-AGA & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-AGB & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-AGC & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-ARA & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-ARB & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-BDA & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-BDB & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-BEA & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-BEB & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-BSA & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-BUA & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-BVA & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-PA & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-PB & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-PC & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-PD & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-PE & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-PF & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-PG & 9C2A-12B684-AC
9C2A-12A650-PH & 9C2A-12B684-AC
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment guide
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. You will need your local mechanic, Ford dealer or properly equipped locksmith to program your VIN into the ecu. Without doing this you will get a "no start" condition. Along with PATS programming your local locksmith in most cases can perform this task for you along with step 3. If not you will need to see your local mechanic.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- Connector plastic may have minor chip but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.