TESTED 07-12 MERCEDES CLS550 S550 ECU DME ENGINE COMPUTER A2731535179 0261209208
Bosch 0 261 209 208 Mercedes-Benz A 273 153 51 79
- Ecu will require programming or coding to your vehicle or vehicle's security system and is not plug and play. You will need to take this to your local BMW/Mercedes/VW "IMPORT SHOP" for programming. Your dealer will more than likely refuse to perform the programming or say it can't be done. There are also clone services available online or companies that can virginize the ecu for you but you'll need to do some research on those two options.
- You must match your part number exactly as seen above. If any numbers are off compared to your original it will not work properly. See below for install notes.
- Ecu will fit 2006 to 2009 ML350 R350 and E350 models with an exact part number match.
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- The problem areas on the PCB that cause a no crank with the cooling fan running have been tested good or repaired.
- ECU injectors/coils circuits test good
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Program the ECU to your vehicle.
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Mounting tips/pins may or may not be included. You can easily swap the mounting pins from yours onto this working unit prior to install.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.