*TESTED* 07-08 FORD EXPEDITION 5.4L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER 7L1A-12A650-AHD
ECU will arrive with updated part number sticker having been programmed with latest Ford Software Updates!
**NOTE: One connector plastic is chipped as pictured. The lock tabs are in place but you may want to put some dielectric grease in there to help keep the moisture out.
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers on 2007 and 2008 Ford Expedition 5.4L suvs :
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced
- Install and connect the replacement module
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must have **TWO CHIPPED NON-CLONED KEYS** and follow the below instructions. If you have the two original keys with the Ford logo on them, you are ready to complete the following instructions:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment guide
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. We provide free programming for our customers. During checkout you must list your VIN and mileage in the "Notes to Seller" for us to program the ECM. If we do not hear from you through the order notes or a message through eBay we will assume your mechanic is performing the programming (no problem at all) and we will ship the ECM out the next business day as directed by eBay.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- One connector plastic is chipped as pictured. The lock tabs are in place but you may want to put some dielectric grease in there to help keep the moisture out.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.