TESTED 06-09 MERCEDES ML350 ECU DME ENGINE COMPUTER A 272 153 54 79 0261209118
Bosch 0 261 209 118 / Mercedes-Benz A 272 153 54 79
ECU will require programming to your vehicle. Please see notes about this below.
- You must match your part number exactly as seen above. If any numbers are off compared to your original it will not work properly. See below for install notes.
- Ecu will fit 2006 to 2009 ML350 R350 and E350 models with an exact part number match.
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Program the ECU to your vehicle - your local Mercedes shop should be able to do this.
- There are some companies which can clone the replacement ECU to work with your vehicle. We believe your original ecu is necessary to clone to this ecu or you will need to swap your security chip into this unit. Make sure you are aware of how these replacements are installed/programmed/modified prior to purchase.
- Mounting points are all intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.