*TESTED* 05 NISSAN XTERRA FRONTIER ECM ECU ECM ENGINE COMPUTER MEC35-642 A1
MEC35-642 A1 WJ - You must match this part number!
- You must match your part number exactly as seen above. If any numbers are off compared to your original it will not work properly.
- Ecu will require programming or coding to your vehicle or vehicle's security system and is not plug and play.
- Ecu will fit 2005 Xterra and Frontier models with an exact part number match.
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- ***Please check your vehicle for ground issues prior to installation.***
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Ecu will now need programming or coding to your vehicle.
Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
Warranty / optional core return
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
If you would like to send your core in for a $25 partial refund let us know at checkout and we will send a prepaid return label with your order. This is optional and not mandatory.