TESTED 05 F-150 F-250 6.8L ECU PCM ENGINE COMPUTER 5C3A-12A650-MUA VK2-C3591
5C3A-12A650-MUA & VK2-C3591 - YOU MUST HAVE BOTH OF THESE ON YOUR PART # STICKER!
ECU will arrive with updated part number sticker having been programmed with latest Ford Software Updates!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers on 2005 to 2007 F-150 F-250 F-350 5.4L Trucks:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU has TCU communication!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See below for *PLUG and PLAY* details.
Programming / Plug and Play
For Plug and Play you must do the following:
Step 1: Purchase the correct ecu for your application - see fitment above.
Step 2: Update and Program ecu to your VIN. We provide free programming for our customers. During checkout you must list your VIN and mileage in the "Notes to Seller" for us to program the ECM. If we do not hear from you through the order notes or a message through eBay we will assume your mechanic is performing the programming (no problem at all) and we will ship the ECM out the next business day as directed by eBay. **ECU is not plug and play without programming**
*** If for any reason you believe your vehicle has Ford PATS Security please email us prior to purchase. ***
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- One connector does have a chip in the plastic but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place. You may want to put some dielectric grease in the connector to prevent possible water intrusion.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.