05-07 F-350 F-450 E-350 E450 6.0L ECU ECM ENGINE COMPUTER 6C3A-12A650-EYB TESTED
ECU will arrive with updated part number sticker having been programmed with latest Ford Software Updates! (PATS programming will still be required after install)
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers for 2005 through 2007 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty 6.0L diesel truck models as well as 2005 through 2007 E-Series 6.0L Vans:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU VGT, Fan Duty and EGR circuits test good!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment/interchange notes
Step 2: Program the ecu to your VIN. You will need your local mechanic, Ford dealer or properly equipped Locksmith to program your VIN into the ecu. Without this you will get a "no start" condition.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer.
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Mounting points good
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.