TESTED 04-05 F-350 E-350 EXCURSION 6.0L ECU ECM ENGINE COMPUTER 4U7A-12A650-ESG
4U7A-12A650-ESG DPU-252A - You must have both sets of numbers on your original ecu.
ECU will arrive with updated part number sticker having been programmed with latest Ford Software Updates! (PATS programming will still be required after install)
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers for 2004 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty trucks, 2004 E-Series models and 2004 and 2005 Excursion 6.0L diesel models:
4U7A-12A650-ESG and DPU-252A
4U7A-12A650-ERB and DPU-252A
4U7A-12A650-ERC and DPU-252A
4U7A-12A650-ERD and DPU-252A
4U7A-12A650-ERE and DPU-252A
4U7A-12A650-ERF and DPU-252A
4U7A-12A650-ERH and DPU-252A
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU has transmission communication
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/mail relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment/interchange notes
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. Your local certified mechanic can perform this task and in some cases even your local traveling locksmith can handle this task!
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer.
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Mounting points good
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.