- This service is for the repair of your lighting control module. You will need to ship your LCM to us - see below for details.
repair & Return Process
The LCM repair process is pretty simple!
- Step 1: Click on the buy it now button. (Please make sure to read the Tech Notes above prior to purchase, thanks!)
Step 2: Package your part carefully so that it does not incur structural damage during shipment. Take it to the Post Office, FedEx, DHL or UPS and ship it to:
Your Part Source
4503 N Illinois St.
Swansea, IL 62226
Attn: Repairs / (your eBay user name here)
- Step 3: The LCM arrives for repairs! We will repair your item the same or next business day and ship it back to you promptly.We ship on Saturdays!!
- Step 4: Since this is your LCM it will return repaired, cleaned and ready for plug and play installation! It's that simple!
This repair carries a lifetime warranty.
Part Numbers covered
We can repair all 1998 to 2011 Ford or Lincoln LCM's from Town Car's, Grand Marquis's and Crown Victoria's with one of the following part numbers. If you have a different part number please verify we can fix yours before purchasing the repair. Here are the part numbers we can repair:
XW1T-13C788-AA / F8VB-13C788-AE / YW1T-13C788-AB / XW1T-13C788-AB / F8VB-13C788-AD / 6W1T-13C788-BB / 5W1T-13C788-AB / 3W1T-13C788-AE / F8VB-13C788-AC / 7W1T-13C788-AA / 8W7T-13C788-CA / 4W1T-13C788-AA / 8W7T-13C788-BA / 6W1T-13C788-AE / 6W1T-13C788-AE / 1W1T-13C788-AF / 3W1T-13C788-AD
- You are responsible for shipping the part to us. We will return the part via USPS Priority or if you prefer expedited services you will have those choices during checkout (USPS Express or overnight)
- USPS Priority - 2 to 3 day shipping (This is included with the listed shipping cost)
- Due to eBay's strict shipping policies we list a 15 day handling period. We anticipate your item arriving much sooner and when it does we will repair it the same or next business day. Once repaired the part will ship by the next business morning.
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.