REPAIR SERVICE 2006 CHRYSLER PT CRUISER 2.4L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE CONTROL COMPUTER
REPAIR & RETURN PROCESS
- The Repair and return process is pretty simple and helps you avoid paying the high cost of a new ecu through your dealer.
- Step 1: Click on the buy it now button, select your return shipping preference and complete checkout. (Please make sure to read the Tech Notes below prior to purchase, thanks!)
Step 2: Package your ecu carefully so that it does not incur structural damage during shipment. Take it to the Post Office, FedEx, DHL or UPS and ship it to:
Your Part Source
4503 N Illinois St.
Swansea, IL 62226
Attn: R&R/(your Ebay user name here)
(Please make sure to include a note detailing the issues your vehicle is having and any trouble codes the vehicle is throwing. Make sure to include a contact number which we will only use if we run into an issues with the repair.)
- Step 3: The ecu arrives for repairs! We will repair your ecu the same or next business day and ship it back to you promptly. We ship on Saturdays!!
- Step 4: Since this is your computer it will return repaired, cleaned and ready for plug and play installation! It's that simple!
- We will use your notes and our state of the art vehicle simulator to put your ecu through over 25 component tests. This will allow us to zero in on the issues and perform a thorough rebuild. After the rebuild the ecu will undergo the same tests to verify the repair! Your ecu case and pins will also be cleaned so it is ready for install when you receive it back! (Please make sure your connector is free of debris, oil, dirt etc etc so a good connection is made!)
- Please note that sometimes the damage to an engine computer is not repairable. In cases like this there will be a diagnostic fee of $94.99. This fee covers our administrative time, testing the ecu and the attempted repair which in most cases can take quite a bit of time and effort. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- If you know the codes your ecu is throwing please email us prior to purchase and in most cases we can let you know if the damage is repairable or not. If not we may have the ecu you need in stock and will go over options with you.
- If we have not had prior contact with you and your ECU arrives with a known unrepairable code the ECU will be shipped back and you will only be charged a $24.99 handling charge. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- This repair carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- You will receive a detail of the repairs that took place. Those repairs are covered for Life! You may also receive install notes detailing what you may need to repair or verify good prior to installing the repaired ecu. If it is determined those repairs did not take place and the same component(s) are blown it will not be covered under the warranty. In all cases where there is an issue rest assured we will work with you to get your vehicle up and running!
If you do not see your part number, no worries, we can repair all 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4L model ecu's. If you know your ecu is beyond repair email us with your part number and there is a good chance we have it in stock!
- You are responsible for shipping the ecu to us. We offer three return shipping options. During checkout you will be able to choose one of the following:
- USPS Priority - 2 to 3 day shipping (This is included with the listed shipping cost)
- USPS Priority Express - 1 day shipping to most locations. If you live in a remote area this service may take 2 days. (There is an up-charge)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Guaranteed 1 day service. (There is an up-charge)
- Once repaired the ecu will ship back to you by the next business morning.