REMAN 12 DURANGO GRAND CHEROKEE TIPM TEMIC INTEGRATED FUSE BOX MODULE 68089321AG
68089321AG < Match this exactly all the way through the software code if you are "attempting" a hard reboot install!
* The correct installation method is by your mechanic using a StarScan tool to install the TIPM. They can update the software code and you just need to match the 68089321.
There are multiple styles and internal board layouts. You must match your part number all the way through the software code to ensure proper fitment.
- 2012 Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee models with the same part number.
- You may need to swap fuses and relays as necessary from your fuse box into this unit prior to install.
- This fuse box may require programming to work with your vehicle. Please verify if unsure prior to purchase.
- Fuse Box has been tested and/or repaired by our experienced electronics techs! Some of those tests/repairs are listed below:
- Fuse box opened and 6 internal relays were replaced
- All traces good or repaired as necessary
- No broken or corroded pins
- Lid included.
- ***NOTE: One connector is chipped but shouldn't pose an install issue. You may want to use some dielectric grease during install. See pics.***
Warranty / optional core return
- This Fuse box carries a 6 Month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.
- If you would like to send your core back for a $20 partial refund let us know at checkout and we will provide a prepaid return label with your item. Simply use the box we ship your new item in along with the label we provide and once the unit returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple! This is optional.