04 05 06 TOYOTA SIENNA ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE CONTROL MODULE 89541-08050 REMAN
89541-08050 - You must match this exactly. Toyota made 3 versions and they do not interchange. **Please note the pigtail is not included as the picture depicts.**
- You must match your part number exactly for proper fitment. If you do not match this you more than likely will get a no communication situation.
- EBCM will require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes.
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Contact points that typically fail have been repaired
- Please follow below for proper installation of module:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery. No programming is necessary.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 1 to 2 days to let your vehicles monitoring system reset.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
Optional Core Refund
- If you would like to send your ABS module back to us for a $20 refund, please let us in the "Notes to Seller" box and we will include a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple! Again, this is optional and you are not obligated to send your ABS module back to us.
- We will not be able to issue a core refund for units that have been completely destroyed by rust.
This EBCM carries a 3 Month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.