03-04 TOYOTA MATRIX VIBE ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE CONTROL MODULE 89541-01032 ✅REMAN✅
89541-01032 - You must match this
- You must match your part number exactly for proper fitment. If you do not match this you more than likely will get a no communication situation. Toyota made a few different part #'s which do not interchange.
- EBCM may require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes.
- Will fit 2003 and 2004 Toyota Matrix models with an exact part number match.
- Will fit 2003 and 2004 Pontiac Vibe models with an exact part number match.
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- 12+ internal components tested and repaired as necessary
- Please follow below for proper installation of module:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 1 to 2 days. This will allow your vehicle's monitoring system to reset.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
- This EBCM carries a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.