01-02 CHEVY BLAZER S10 SONOMA ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE PUMP CONTROL MODULE ✅REBUILT✅
- G Series
- If your ABS module has a part number, you must match that.
- EBCM is free and clear of rust or corrosion.
You must match your module style and connections. If you do not match this you more than likely will get a no communication situation.
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes.
- Will not fit ZR2 package models
- Comes as pictured. Module only, pump not included.
- If you ABS module has a part number, you must match that.
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Solder joints that typically fail have been repaired
- 6 ABS inductors test good
- Relay which typically fails has been replaced
- Please follow below for proper installation of module:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 10-15 miles.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
Optional Core Refund
If you would like to send your ABS module back to us for a $10 refund, please let us in the "Notes to Seller" box and we will include a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple! Again, this is optional and you are not obligated to send your ABS module back to us.
We will not be able to issue a core refund for units that have been completely destroyed by rust.
This EBCM carries a 6 Month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.