09382874 with cluster code GLG (On a tab in the upper right hand corner of cluster above gas gauge.
You will need to match both the part number and cluster code otherwise you will have indicator bulb issues and one or more of the gauges will not work properly.
Mileage / FREE MILEAGE PROGRAMMING
***WE OFFER FREE ODOMETER PROGRAMMING*** Simply notate the mileage you need programmed into the cluster at the time of checkout using the "message to seller" box and our techs will take it from there. Due to Ebay's strict shipping policies if we do not hear from you the cluster will ship the next business day with the pictured mileage.
- Will fit the following vehicles with matching part number and cluster code
- 1997 to 2004 Buick Regal models without the DIC readout to the left of the ODO. If you do have the DIC readout this will not work in your application.
- Cluster has been tested and/or repaired by our experienced electronics repair techs! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Gauges pass start up sweep test and are functional
- Illumination has been tested and replaced as necessary
- Failure points causing ODO and PRND display to go out have been rebuilt
- If you are purchasing this cluster because you are having some weird indicator light issues the cluster is not the problem. You more than likely have a wiring issue that has to be looked at by a certified tech.
- Lens is in good used condition as pictured
- Mounting points are good
- Cluster case intact with no cracks
- 90 day warranty on the gauge function
- 2 year warranty on the ODO PRND readout
- Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.