These units do not have part numbers. They will come with rear defrost and without rear defrost. This unit does not have rear defrost.
- Will fit the following vehicles with the same manual 2 button set up without rear deforst. You must have a 2 button unit or the unit will smoke once installed.
- 1996 to 1999 Chevy C1500, C2500, K1500, K2500, Tahoe and Suburban with a manual, 2 button climate control without rear defrost
- 1996 to 1999 GMC C1500, C2500, K1500, K2500 and Yukon with a manual, 2 button climate control without rear defrost
- Climate Control has been tested and/or repaired by our experienced electronics repair techs! Some of those are listed below:
- All night illumination bulbs have been replaced
- Fan speed switch positions 1 through 4 have been tested and confirmed good
- The resistor which typically fails has been replaced
- All traces are good
- Faceplate is in good shape showing only minor wear as pictured
- Both mounting point are chipped off. Please install carefully and you may need to use screws which we have seen before. There is some chipped plastic near the connector ports something common in these as well.
- Blower switch is loose. This won't effect functionalilty once installed but we did want to make sure you were aware of this. Please install carefully.
- Knobs are included - see pictures
- Illumination is perfect as bulbs have been replaced.
This climate control comes with a 3 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.