- Will fit 1994 to 1996 Chevy Caprice Classic and Impala models with the same style display.
- This is NOT the 9C1 Police certified cluster.
- Cluster has been tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- MPH and odometer display have been rebuilt however the trip counter pixels did not come back. (See pictures)
- Transmission selector cable is good
- Illumination has been tested and is good
- Please compare the back of the cluster you are taking out with the new one. You may need to move/swap some bulbs
- Lens shows normal wear and does have some light spotting along with light scratches as pictured
- Mounting points are good
Optional Core Refund
If you would like to send your cluster back to us for a $30 refund, please let us in the "Notes to Seller" box and we will include a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple! Again, this is optional and you are not obligated to send your cluster back to us.
- Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.
- 90 day warranty on the cluster gauge functions
- 6 month warranty on the cluster odometer and MPH display
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.