REBUILT 2012 JEEP LIBERTY TIPM TEMIC INTEGRATED FUSE BOX MODULE 68105502AB
68105502AB < Match this exactly all the way through the software code if you are performing a hard reboot install!
* If your mechanic is using a StarScan tool to install the TIPM they can update the software code and you just need to match the 68105502
- There are multiple styles and internal board layouts. You must match your part number all the way through the software code to ensure proper fitment
- 2012 Jeep Liberty models with the same part number.
- You will need to swap fuses and relays as necessary from your fuse box into this unit prior to install.
- This fuse box may require programming to work with your vehicle. Please verify if unsure prior to purchase.
- Fuse Box has been tested and/or repaired by our experienced electronics techs! Some of those tests/repairs are listed below:
- Fuse box opened and 6 internal circuit board relays were replaced
- All traces good or repaired as necessary
- No broken or corroded pins
- Lid is not included
Warranty / Optional Core Program
- This Fuse box carries a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.
- If you would like to send your core back for a $20 partial refund let us know at checkout and we will provide a prepaid return label with your item. Simply use the box we ship your new item in along with the label we provide and once the unit returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple! This is optional.