REBUILT 2011 LIBERTY NITRO TIPM TEMIC INTEGRATED FUSE BOX MODULE 04692331AD OEM
04692331AD - Match this exactly all the way through the software code if you are "attempting" a hard reboot install!
* The correct installation method is by your mechanic using a StarScan tool to install the TIPM. They can update the software code and you just need to match the 04692331.
- There are multiple styles and internal board layouts. You must match your part number all the way through the software code to ensure proper fitment.
- 2011 Dodge Nitro and Jeep Liberty models with the same part number.
- You will need to swap all of your fuses and relays into this unit prior to install.
- This fuse box will require programming to your VIN to work with your vehicle. Please verify if unsure prior to purchase.
- Fuse Box has been tested and/or repaired by our experienced electronics techs! Some of those tests/repairs are listed below:
- Fuse box opened and 6 internal relays were replaced and one tested
- All traces good or repaired as necessary
- No broken or corroded pins
- Lid is included but one of the latches is chipped off. The lid will stay closed with the other latch but we wanted to be sure to point this out.
Warranty / OPTIONAL CORE REFUND
- This Fuse box carries a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.
- If you would like to send your core back for a $20 partial refund let us know at checkout and we will provide a prepaid return label with your item. Simply use the box we ship your new item in along with the label we provide and once the unit returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple! This is optional.