09-10 MAXIMA EBCM ABS PUMP ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM MODULE 0 265 950 758 ✅REBUILT✅
0 265 950 758 - Please match this!
See above for fitment guidelines. If you do not match this the module will more than likely not fit your pump.
- EBCM will require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes. Please also make sure your abs pump has been tested as a bad pump can pop the module almost immediately once installed.
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Module opened up and common failure points repaired.
- Please follow below for proper installation of module:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 10-15 miles.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
- Program the module to the vehicle.
This EBCM carries a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.