*REBUILT 03-04 SIERRA SILVERADO 1500 ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE CONTROL MODULE 13354730
13354728, 13354729 or 13354730 - they made 5 different styles so please match your part number for proper fitment.
- 15 total pins, 3 connectors (11-2-2 pins) and dimple top
- EBCM is free and clear of rust or corrosion.
- You must match your part number and connector pins for proper fitment. GM mad a couple different versions with different inner circuit boards and pin layouts. If you do not match your part number and pin layout you more than likely will get a no communication situation or pop the modules circuit board.
- EBCM may require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes. Please make sure you do not have a bad abs pump. If you have a bad pump as soon as this module is installed the board can be surged and popped.
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Solder joints that typically fail have been repaired
- 12+ internal components tested and repaired as necessary
- Relay which typically fails has been replaced
- ***NOTE: The side connector latch has some plastic which is chipped - see pictures. One mounting point is also chipped off. You may need to rig a latch tie down however we believe this unit should install without issue. See pictures and do not purchase if you believe either of these will be an issue for you.***
- Please follow below for proper installation of module. If you don't follow these steps you can surge the unit and kill the board. If this happens, we cannot take a return as we repair, power and communicate with all of these units.
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 1 to 2 days to allow your vehicle's monitoring system to reset.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
OPTIONAL Core Refund
If you would like to send your ebcm back for a $20 partial refund please send us a message at checkout and we will include a prepaid return label with your order. Once returned we will issue your partial refund promptly.
This EBCM carries a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.