00-05 TAHOE YUKON 1500 ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE CONTROL MODULE 13354718 EBCM ✅REBUILT
133 Series: 13354718, 13354717, 13354716, 13354719, 13354720
- 15 total pins, 3 connectors (11-2-2 pins) and dimple top
- EBCM is free and clear of rust or corrosion.
- ***NOTE*** The connector latch is chipped off so you may need a zip tie even though these connectors fit pretty snuggly. Do not purchase if you feel this will be an issue - see Pictures.
- You must match your part number and connector pins for proper fitment. GM mad a couple different versions with different inner circuit boards and pin layouts. If you do not match your part number and pin layout you more than likely will get a no communication situation.
- EBCM may require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes. Also, please have your mechanic test your ABS pump as well prior to install so the new module isn't popped by a bad pump.
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Solder joints that typically fail have been repaired
- 12+ internal components tested and repaired as necessary
- Relay which typically fails has been replaced
- ***NOTE*** The connector latch is chipped off so you may need a zip tie even though these connectors fit pretty snuggly. Do not purchase if you feel this will be an issue - see pictures.
- Please follow below for proper installation of module. If you don't follow these steps you can surge the unit and kill the board. If this happens, we cannot take a return as we repair, power and communicate with all of these units.
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for a couple of days letting the abs system reset.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
Optional Core Refund
- If you would like to send your ABS module back to us for a $20 refund, please let us in the "Notes to Seller" box and we will include a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple! Again, this is optional and you are not obligated to send your ABS module back to us.
- We will not be able to issue a core refund for units that have been completely destroyed by rust.
This EBCM carries a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.