99 FORD F-250 F-350 SD 6.8L ECU PCM ENGINE COMPUTER XC3F-12A650-BCD OEM TESTED
XC3F-12A650-BCD - You must match this!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers on 1999 Ford Super Duty 6.8L trucks models: XC3F-12A650-BJB
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU has 5V reference and ground!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- ECT, IAT, CHT, TPS, DPFE and FTP sensor circuits all test good!
- ECU fuel pump/speen relay tested good!
- ECU shift, purge, vend and EVR solenoid circtuis all test good!
- ECU O2 heaters and IAC circuts test good!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery then start the vehicle.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- Connector plastic may have minor chip but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.