99-01 FORD F-150 F-250 ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE PUMP A168 431 07 12 10.0208-0391
A168 431 07 12 or 10.0208-0391 - You must match both of these!
Pump has not been destroyed by water or corrusion.
- >You must match your part number for proper fitment.
- Pump may require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes.
- Will fit 1999 to 2001 Ford F-Series trucks with matching part number.
- Please follow below for proper installation of module:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement pump.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 1 to 2 days. This will allow your vehicles monitoring system to reset.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
- This pump carries a 3 Month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.