99-00 F-350 SD 7.3L DIESEL PCM ECU ECM ENGINE COMPUTER XC3F-12A650-AF ✅TESTED✅
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers for 1999-2000 Ford Super Duty 7.3L Diesel models:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication! Ecu has not been tuned.
- ECU Glow plug output good!
- ECU Fuel delivery command is good
- ECU IDM enable is good!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment guide
Step 2: Please check with your mechanic regarding VIN programming as it may be required.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer.
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Connectors are good, no bent pins!
Warranty / Optional Core Refund
* This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
If you would like to send your core back for a $30 partial refund let us know at checkout and we will provide a prepaid return label with your item. This does not apply to ecu's that have been tuned or chipped. Simply use the box we ship your new item in along with the label we provide and once the unit returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple! This is optional.