98-99 RAM 1500 2500 AWAL ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE CONTROL MODULE 52009431AG REBUILT
52009431AG - You must match this exactly!
EBCM is free of rust!
- You must match your part number all the way through the software code (two letters at end of part number) for proper fitment. If you do not match this you more than likely will get a no communication situation.
- EBCM may require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes. Pleaes make sure you do not have a bad pump. If you install a new module with a bad pump it will pop the circuit board almost immediately creating a pump runner situation.
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Solder joints that typically fail have been repaired
- 12+ internal components tested and repaired as necessary
- Relay which typically fails has been replaced
- Please follow below for proper installation of module:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Make sure to drive for a day or two which will allow your vehicles monitoring system to reset.
Optional Core Refund
- If you would like to send your ABS module back to us for a $25 refund, please let us in the "Notes to Seller" box and we will include a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple! Again, this is optional and you are not obligated to send your ABS module back to us.
- We will not be able to issue a core refund for units that have been completely destroyed by rust.
This EBCM carries a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.