97 1997 TOYOTA T100 A/T ECU ECM PCM ENGINE CONTROL COMPUTER 89661-0W040 REBUILT
89661-0W040 - You must match your part number exactly and you must have an automatic transmission!
- You must match your part number exactly as seen above. If any numbers are off compared to your original it will not work properly.
- PCM will fit 1993 Toyota T100 automatic transmission models with an exact part number match.
- PCM has been rebuilt then tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Common failure points with this style ecu have been rebuilt
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
Warranty / Optional Core Return
This ECM comes with a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
If you would like to send your ecu back for a $25 core refund please let us know during checkout and we will include a prepaid return label with your purchase. Once the core returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple. This is optional and you are not obligated to participate.