09 FORD E-150 E-250 E350 5.4L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER 9C2A-12A650-UF TESTED
9C2A-12A650-UF - NOTE: These go with a 5R110W Transmission
***VIN PROGRAMMING REQUIRED*** ***PATS PROGRAMMING REQUIRED***
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers on 2009 5.4L E-150 E-250 E-350 E-450 vans:
9C2A-12A650-AHA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-AHB with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-AJA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-AJB with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-AKA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-AKB with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-ALA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-ALB with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-ATA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-AUA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-AVA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-BFA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-BGA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-BHA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-BJA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-BPA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-UA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-UB with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-UC with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-UD with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-UE with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-UF with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-UG with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-VA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-VB with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-VC with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-VD with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-VE with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-VF with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-VG with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-XA with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-XB with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-XC with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-XD with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-XE with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-XF with 9C2A-12B684-BB
9C2A-12A650-XG with 9C2A-12B684-BB
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- ECU Starter motor control.
- ECU Alternator control
- ECU O2 heaters
- ECU powered up and has communication
- ECU fuel pump/main relay
- ECU EVR
- ECU Shift Solenoids
- ECU A/C Clutch
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment/interchange notes
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. You will need your local mechanic, Ford dealer or properly equipped Locksmith to program your VIN into the ecu. Without this you will get a "no start" condition.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer. If your vehicle has PATS and it not programmed you will get a "no start".
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- Connector plastic may have minor chip but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.