REPAIR SERVICE 01-06 SILVERADO SIERRA TAHOE YUKON BLAZER S10 ABS CONTROL MODULE
REPAIR & RETURN PROCESS
- The Repair and return process is pretty simple and helps you avoid paying the high cost of a new abs module through your dealer.
- Step 1: Click on the buy it now button, select your return shipping preference and complete checkout.
Step 2: Package your module carefully so that it does not incur structural damage during shipment. Take it to the Post Office, FedEx, DHL or UPS and ship it to:
Your Part Source
4503 N Illinois St.
Swansea, IL 62226
Attn: R&R/(your name here)
(Please make sure to include a note detailing the issues your vehicle is having and any trouble codes the vehicle is throwing. Make sure to include a contact number which we will only use if we run into an issues with the repair.)
- Step 3: The module arrives for repairs! We will repair your module the same or next business day and ship it back to you promptly. We ship on Saturdays!!
- Step 4: Since this is your module it will return repaired, cleaned and ready for plug and play installation! It's that simple!
- This is a full rebuild, not just a reflow. There are internal components that are always replaced, solder reflowing and over 10 components that are tested and repaired as needed. Your module case and pins will also be cleaned so it is ready for install when you receive it back! (Please make sure your connector is free of debris, oil, dirt etc etc so a good connection is made!)
- Please note that sometimes the damage to an engine computer is not repairable. In cases like this there will be a diagnostic fee of $94.99. This fee covers our administrative time, testing the module and the attempted repair which in most cases can take quite a bit of time and effort. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- If you know the codes your module is throwing please email us prior to purchase and in most cases we can let you know if the damage is repairable or not. If not we may have the module you need in stock and will go over options with you.
- If we have not had prior contact with you and your module arrives with a known unrepairable code the module will be shipped back and you will only be charged a $24.99 handling charge. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- This repair carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Please make sure all other sensors related to your abs system are checked and verified working. If it is determined those repairs did not take place and the same component(s) are blown it will not be covered under the warranty. In all cases where there is an issue rest assured we will work with you to get your vehicle up and running!
13354716 13354717 13354718 88935872 13354719 13354720 13567149 13567150 13354722 13354723 13354724 13354732
If you do not see your part number, no worries, we can repair all 2001 to 2006 Kelsey Hayes ABS moduleS as pictured. If you know your module is beyond repair email us with your part number and there is a good chance we have it in stock!
- You are responsible for shipping the module to us. We offer three return shipping options. During checkout you will be able to choose one of the following:
- USPS Priority - 2 to 3 day shipping (This is included with the listed shipping cost)
- USPS Priority Express - 1 day shipping to most locations. If you live in a remote area this service may takes 2 days. (There is an up-charge)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Guaranteed 1 day service. (There is an up-charge)
- Due to eBay's strict shipping policies we list a 15 day handling period. We anticipate your module arriving much sooner and when it does we will repair it the same or next business day. Once repaired the module will ship back to you by the next business morning.