TESTED 07 FORD FUSION MILAN 3.0L ENGINE COMPUTER ECM PCM ECU 7E5A-12A650-AHA
Fitment/InterchangeThis ecu will interchange or replace the following vehicles with a 3.0L engine and the same part number:
- 2007 Ford Fusion
- 2007 Mercury Milan with a 3.0L engine
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU transmission communication good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment guide
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. Your local dealer or certified mechanic will be able to handle this and your Locksmith may actually be able to program both the VIN and PATS. We recommend checking with your local locksmith prior to contacting your mechanic to see if they can do both.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- Connector plastic may have minor chip but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place.