ECU has SKIM security and requires programming before installation.
We offer FREE programming, see details below!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following part numbers:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- ***NOTE*** Non-pin connector plastic is missing but this will not effect function or install as that slot is not used.
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming" below for additional install instructions.
For Plug and Play you must follow the below three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number series per above fitment guide
Step 2: Match your ecu security. Most NGC style ecu's have SKIM security and are not plug and play. (You generally will have grey ignition keys or chipped keys.)
Step 3: Program ecu to your VIN and mileage. We provide free programming for our customers. During checkout you must list your VIN and mileage in the "Notes to Seller" for us to program the ECM. If we do not hear from you through the order notes or a message through eBay we will assume your mechanic is performing the programming (no problem at all) and we will ship the ECM out the next business day as directed by eBay.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
Warranty / Optional Core ReturnThis ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.If you would like to return your core for a $20 partial refund let us know during checkout through the "notes to seller" and we will send a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple. Once your original item comes in we will process your refund promptly.
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We typically use USPS Priority to ship your item. This is a 2-3 day service to most parts of the lower 48 states.
We only offer faster shipping on smaller items which can fit into the USPS Priority Mail Express Flat Rate envelope. This expedited shipping does have a shipping surcharge.
If you are needing faster shipping on a larger item you can contact us to see if we can do this.
Any expedited shipping costs will not be refunded if the item is returned or does not show up on time due to the shipping carrier.