TESTED 07-10 JEEP PATRIOT 2.4L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER UNIT 68028203AB
ECU has SKIM security and requires programming before installation.
ECU has Federal emissions
This unit will require programming and is not plug and play, see details below.
This ecu will interchange or replace the following part numbers:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming" below for additional install instructions.
This unit is not Plug and Play. You must follow the below three steps before it will work in your vehicle:
Step 1: Match your part number series per above fitment guide
Step 2: Match your ecu security. Most NGC style ecu's have SKIM security and are not plug and play. (You generally will have grey ignition keys or chipped keys.)
Step 3: Program ecu to your VIN and mileage. Your mechanic will need to program the unit to your vehicle before your vehicle will start.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
Warranty / Optional Core Return
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
If you would like to return your core for a $20 partial refund let us know during checkout through the "notes to seller" and we will send a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple. Once your original item comes in we will process your refund promptly.