TESTED 07-09 FORD MUSTANG 4.6L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER 8R3A-12A650-NC
ECU will arrive with updated part number sticker having been programmed with latest Ford Software Updates!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers for 2007 to 2009 Ford Mustang 4.6L models with the same part number:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU has transmission communication!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/mail relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- For *Plug N Play* Complete the relearn process for the ECU. Instructions will be provided with the unit. See details below.
*Plug N Play* Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must have **TWO WORKING KEYS** and follow the below instructions:
Step 1: Purchase correct ecu for your application - see fitment guide above for details.
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. We provide free programming for our customers. During checkout you must list your VIN and mileage in the "Notes to Seller" for us to program the ECM. If we do not hear from you through the order notes or a message through eBay we will assume your mechanic is performing the programming (no problem at all) and we will ship the ECM out the next business day as directed by eBay.
Step 3: Once the ecu is installed you will then need to follow the instructions we include and after completion of these steps the vehicle will be operational - No trip to your dealer! These instructions require no special tools.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- Connector plastic may have minor chip but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.