TESTED 06 XTERRA FRONTIER 4.0L ECU ECM ENGINE COMPUTER CONTROL UNIT MEC80-360 B1
MEC80-360 B1 MG
This ecu will 2006 Nissan Xterra and Frontier 4.0L models with the same part number above. Programming to your vehicle will be required and this item is not plug and play.
- Please make sure this is the part you need.
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Programming to your vehicle will be required and this item is not plug and play.
This ECM comes with a 3 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
Optional Core Return
If you would like to send your ecu back to us for a $20 partial refund let us know in the "notes to seller" box during checkout. We will include a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple! This is conditional as sometimes the component failure damages the board beyond repair. If this is the case, we will send the ecu back to you at our cost. Again, this is optional and you are not obligated to send your ecu to us.