TESTED 04-05 F-350 E-350 EXCURSION 6.0L ECU ECM ENGINE COMPUTER 4C3A-12A650-AXG DPU-252A
4C3A-12A650-AXG & DPU-252A < You must have both sets of numbers on your original ecu part number sticker.
** The ecu we ship to you may not have this part number on it (It may have an updated part number sticker) but as long as you have both of these part #'s on your ecu it will program and work for your application. **
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers for 2004 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty trucks, 2004 E-Series models and 2004 and 2005 Excursion 6.0L diesel models:
4C3A-12A650-AXG & DPU-252A.
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/mail relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment/interchange notes
Step 2: Program the ecu to your VIN. You will need your local mechanic, Ford dealer or properly equipped Locksmith to program your VIN into the ecu. Without this you will get a "no start" condition.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer. If your vehicle has PATS and is not programmed you will get a "no start". If your vehicle does not have PATS then after the VIN is programmed the ecu will be plug and play.
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Mounting points good