ECU will arrive with updated part number sticker having been programmed with latest Ford Software Updates!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers for 2006 Ford F-Series and Lincoln Mark Lt 5.4L trucks: 6L3A-12A650-CMB.
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU transmission communication good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/mail relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- For *Plug N Play* Complete the relearn process for the ECU. Instructions will be provided with the unit. See details below.
*Plug N Play* Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must have **TWO WORKING KEYS** and follow the below instructions:
Step 1: Purchase correct ecu for your application - see fitment guide above for details.
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. We provide free programming for our customers. During checkout you must list your VIN and mileage in the "Notes to Seller" for us to program the ECM. If we do not hear from you through the order notes or a message through eBay we will assume your mechanic is performing the programming (no problem at all) and we will ship the ECM out the next business day as directed by eBay.
Step 3: Once the ecu is installed you will then need to follow the instructions we include and after completion of these steps the vehicle will be operational - No trip to your dealer! These instructions require no special tools.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- Connector plastic may have minor chip but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We typically use USPS Priority to ship your item. This is a 2-3 day service to most parts of the lower 48 states.
We only offer faster shipping on smaller items which can fit into the USPS Priority Mail Express Flat Rate envelope. This expedited shipping does have a shipping surcharge.
If you are needing faster shipping on a larger item you can contact us to see if we can do this.
Any expedited shipping costs will not be refunded if the item is returned or does not show up on time due to the shipping carrier.