03-06 SAAB 93 9-3 2.0T ECU ECM ENGINE CONTROL UNIT COMPUTER 55353231 REBUILT
55353231 - You must match!
ECM has been driven in our test vehicle over 50 miles!
Your Part Source will provide a spacer kit with the ECM. This kit will include a phenolic board with gold heat tape on the underside to help dissipate the heat coming off of the engine. This heat can cause damage to the circuit board. Install instructions will be provided.
** NOTE: You must install the spacer kit or your warranty will be voided **
- You must match your part number exactly as seen above. If any numbers are off compared to your original it will not work properly.
- ECM will require programming or coding to your vehicle or vehicle's security system and is not plug and play.
- ECM will fit 2003 to 2011 9-3 2.0T models with an exact part number match.
- ECM has been driven in our test vehicle over 50 miles after being rebuilt is and then tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECM! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECM powered up and has communication!
- ECM fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECM injectors test good and much more!
- ECM wil have heat cloth attached to the underside as well to help dissipate the heat coming from the engine block
ECM Spacer / Install Notes
- Your Part Source will provide a spacer kit with the ECM. This kit will include a phenolic board with gold heat tape on the underside to help dissipate the heat coming off of the engine. In some cases this heat can damage the ECM circuit board. You must install the spacer kit or your warranty will be voided.
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Replace injectors and solenoids (wastegate and bypass if you have trouble codes for these) with refurbished OEM replacements. Failure to do this will void your warranty.
- Follow the instructions we send to install the ECM spacer kit. Failure to do this will negate your warranty.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- ECM will now need programming or coding to your vehicle. Your mechanic will need a tech 2 or similar GM level scan tool.
Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
Shipping your core back is optional but we would refund you $25 if you decide to ship it in. We will include a prepaid return label with your order.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase if the injectors and solenoids (wastegate and bypass if those codes are showing) are replaced with refurbished OEM replacements. You will also need to install the spacer kit we supply. Failure to do both of the above will void your warranty. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.