2014 14 RAM 1500 3.0L DIESEL NAFTA ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER 68272502AB TESTED
ECU requires programming before installation.
We offer FREE programming, see details below!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following part numbers:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over many circuits in the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- All traces good or repaired as necessary
- No circuit board dead spots from moisture intrusion
- No broken or corroded pins
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming" below for additional install instructions.
For Plug and Play you must follow the below three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number series per above fitment guide
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. You will need your local mechanic, Ram dealer or properly equipped locksmith to program your VIN into the ecu. Without this you will get a "no start" condition.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- There may be some minor chipped plastic on connector but lock tabs are place
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.