2012 JEEP WRANGLER 3.6L ENGINE COMPUTER ECU ECM PCM ✅ COIL INJECTOR REPAIR ✅
Repair & Return Process
- The Repair and return process is pretty simple and helps you avoid paying the high cost of a new ECU through your dealer.
- Step 1: Click on the buy it now button, select your return shipping preference and complete checkout. (Please make sure to read the Tech Notes below prior to purchase, thanks!)
Step 2: Package your ECU carefully so that it does not incur structural damage during shipment. Take it to the Post Office, FedEx, DHL or UPS and ship it to:
Your Part Source
4503 N Illinois St.
Swansea, IL 62226
Attn: R&R/(your eBay user name here)
(Please make sure to include a note detailing the issues your vehicle is having and any trouble codes the vehicle is throwing. Make sure to include a contact number which we will only use if we run into an issues with the repair.)
- Step 3: The ECU arrives for repairs! We will repair your ECU the same or next business day and ship it back to you promptly. We ship on Saturdays!!
- Step 4: Since this is your computer it will return repaired, cleaned and ready for plug and play installation! It's that simple!
- We will use your notes and our state of the art vehicle simulator to put your ECU through the below circuit tests. This will allow us to zero in on the issues and perform a thorough rebuild. After the rebuild the ECU will undergo the same tests to verify the repair! Your ECU case and pins will also be cleaned so it is ready for install when you receive it back! (Please make sure your connector is free of debris, oil, dirt etc etc so a good connection is made!)
- Not all issues with your ECM can be reapired. This repair service specifically for the same style of PCM you see in the pictures and repairs the below issues "only":
- If you have a different issue not listed above, please contact us before purchasing the service so we can make sure your issue can be repaired.
- Please note that sometimes the damage to an engine computer is unrepairable. In cases like this there will be a diagnostic fee of $94.99. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- If you know the codes your ECU is throwing please email us prior to purchase and in most cases we can let you know if the damage is repairable or not. If not we may have the ECU you need in stock and will go over options with you.
- If we have not had prior contact with you and your ECU arrives and has a known unrepairable code the ECU will be shipped back and there will be a $29.99 handling charge. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- This repair carries a one year warranty!
- You will receive a detail of the repairs that took place. Those repairs are covered for one full year! You may also receive install notes detailing what you may need to repair or verify good prior to installing the repaired ECU. If it is determined those repairs did not take place and the same component(s) are blown it will not be covered under the warranty. In all cases where there is an issue rest assured we will work with you to get your vehicle up and running.
68138815 68138815AA 68138815AB 68138815AC 68138815AD 68138815AE 68138815AF 68138815AG P68138815AG R8138815AG 68090869 68090869AA 68090869AB 68090869AC 68090869AD 68090869AE 68090869AF 68090869AG 68090869AH 68090869AI P68090869AI R8090869AI 68090872 68090872AA 68090872AB 68090872AC 68090872AD 68090872AE 68090872AF 68090872AG 68090872AH 68090872AI P68090872AI R8090872AI 68090869AI 68090870AK 68090871AI 68090872AI 68090873AK 68090874AI 68090875AK 68090876AI 68090877AI 68090878AK 68090879AI 68090880AK 68090882AI 68090885AK 68090887AI 68138810AH 68138813AH 68138815AH 68159583AF 68159585AF 68159587AF 68159589AF
We can repair all 12 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L model ECU's! If you know your ECU is beyond repair email us with your part number and there is a good chance we have it in stock!
- You are responsible for shipping the ECU to us. We offer two return shipping options. During checkout you will be able to choose one of the following:
- USPS Priority - 2 to 3 day shipping (This is included with the listed shipping cost)
- USPS Priority Express - 1 day shipping to most locations. If you live in a remote area this service may take 2 days. (There is an up-charge)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Guaranteed 1 day service. (There is an up-charge)
- Due to eBay's strict shipping policies we list a 15 day handling period. We anticipate your ECU arriving much sooner and when it does we will repair it the same or next business day. Once repaired the ECU will ship by the next business morning.