2012 CARAVAN T&C TIPM TEMIC INTEGRATED FUSE BOX MODULE 68105507 OE ✅REMAN
68105507 - This TIPM will work for all software codes AA through AF as long as your part number is 68105507.
TIPM will arrive plug n play with instructions. Instructions for plug n play generally take less than 3 minutes to complete after the TIPM has been installed. NO trip to your dealer or local mechanic!
- There are multiple styles and internal board layouts. You must match your part number all the way through the software code to ensure proper fitment.
- 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan as well as Town & Country models with the same part number.
- You will need to swap a couple of fuses and relays as necessary from your fuse box into this unit prior to install.
- These fuse boxes require programming however your TIPM will arrive plug and play with instructions! No trip to the dealer!
- Fuse Box has been tested and/or repaired by our experienced electronics techs! Some of those tests/repairs are listed below:
- Fuse box opened and 6 internal circuit board relays were replaced and one tested
- All traces good or repaired as necessary
- No broken or corroded pins
- Fuse box has been tested for communication and ignition power and grounds
- NOTE: Please review pictures. There are mounting points with chipped plastic. There is a lid latch that is missing. The lid hinge latch is missing and you may need to use a zip tie to keep your lid on the unit. The box has been rebuilt and is functional but you'll want to review the pictures prior to purchase.
- Lid is NOT included.
Warranty / optional core return
This Fuse box carries a 6 Month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.
If you would like to send your core back for a $20 partial refund let us know at checkout and we will provide a prepaid return label with your item. Simply use the box we ship your new item in along with the label we provide and once the unit returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple! This is optional.