2012 12 FORD F-250 F-350 6.2L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER CC3A-12A650-SC TESTED
CC3A-12A650-SC Make sure to match this number
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers on 2012 6.2L F-250 F-350 Trucks:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- ECU Starter motor control
- ECU Purge Control
- ECU O2 heaters
- ECU powered up and has communication
- ECU Shift Solenoids
- ECU VCT Controls
- ECU A/C Clutch
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment guide
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. Your mechanic or local locksmith should be able to help you with this.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- Connector plastic may have minor chip but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.