2010 DODGE NITRO TIPM TEMIC INTEGRATED FUSE BOX MODULE 04692297AG OEM
04692297AG - Match this all the way through the software code especially if you are performing a "hard reboot" install.
If your mechanic is installing with a StarScan tool they can update the software and you only need to match the 04692297. (This is the correct install method)
- There are multiple styles and internal board layouts. You must match your part number all the way through the software code to ensure proper fitment.
- 2010 Dodge Nitro models with the same part number.
- You will need to swap fuses and relays as necessary from your fuse box into this unit prior to install.
- This fuse box will require programming to work with your vehicle. Please verify if unsure prior to purchase.
- Fuse Box has been tested and/or repaired by our experienced electronics techs! Some of those tests/repairs are listed below:
- Fuse box opened and circuit board failures rebuilt
- All traces good or repaired as necessary
- No broken or corroded pins
- Lid is not included.
- The mounting points on the box does have some chipped plastic so the box won't connect to the mounts. It will sit in the metal box, but you may want to tie it down so it doesn't bounce around.
Warranty / Optional Core Return
- This Fuse box carries a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.
- If you would like to send your core back for a $30 partial refund let us know at checkout and we will provide a prepaid return label with your item. Simply use the box we ship your new item in along with the label we provide and once the unit returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple! This is optional.