2010 DODGE DAKOTA 4.7L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE CONTROL COMPUTER 68048183AF PROBADA
ECU has SKIM security.
ECU has Federal emissions
We offer FREE programming, see details below!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following part numbers that have the same security as described above:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- ECU tested and does not have an alternating charging issue!
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming" below for additional install instructions.
For Plug and Play you must follow the below three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number series per above fitment guide
Step 2: Match your ecu security. Most NGC style ecu's have SKIM security and are not plug and play. (You generally will have grey ignition keys or chipped keys.)
Step 3: Program ecu to your VIN and mileage. We provide free programming for our customers. During checkout you must list your VIN and mileage in the "Notes to Seller" for us to program the ECM. If we do not hear from you through the order notes or a message through eBay we will assume your mechanic is performing the programming (no problem at all) and we will ship the ECM out the next business day as directed by eBay.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Connector may have some chips in the plastic but all lock tabs are in place
Warranty / Optional Core Return
This ECM comes with a 3 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
Optional Core Program: If you would like to send your ecu back to us for a $20 partial refund let us know in the "notes to seller" box during checkout. We will include a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple! Once the ecu is received we will issue your refund promptly.