2008 TOYOTA TUNDRA 4.0L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE CONTROL COMPUTER 89661-0CC20 TESTED
89661-0CC20 - You must match this exactly!
- You must match your part number exactly as seen above. If any numbers are off compared to your original it will not work properly.
- Ecu will require programming or coding to your vehicle or vehicle's security system and is not plug and play.
- Ecu will fit 2008 Toyota Tundra 4.0L models with an exact part number match.
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Ecu will now need programming or coding to your vehicle.
Pins perfect, none are broken or bent. Please note there is some chipped plastic on one of the connectors but the lock tabs are in place. Review the pictures prior to purchase.
Warranty / Optional Core Return
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
If you would like to send your ecu back for a $15 core refund please let us know during checkout and we will include a prepaid return label with your purchase. Once the core returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple. This is optional and you are not obligated to participate.